(一)听对话及问题, 选择正确的答案, 每组对话读两遍｡
1. W: Which season do you like best, Tom?
M: Spring. Because I like flying kites.
Q: Why does Tom like spring best?
2. W: What’s Dr. Smith’s telephone number?
M: 666-0706 is his office phone number. His home phone number is 748-6932.
Q: What’s Dr. Smith’s home phone number?
3. W: What size bowl of dumplings would you like?
M: I want a large bowl and my daughter only needs a small bowl.
Q: What size bowl of dumplings does the man order?
4. W: I like playing chess, so I like to join the chess club.
M: Great. I like to join the chess club, too.
Q: What club do the speakers want to join?
5. W: When I have problems, I always get help from my parents.
M: I don’t do so, Lisa. I often ask my friends for help.
Q: Who does Lisa get help from?
M: We’re going to Shanghai Disneyland this Saturday. Would you like to join us?
W: Sounds great. I’d love to.
M: Oh, good. We’re going to catch the ten o’clock train. Is that OK?
W: That’s fine. Where shall we meet?
M: Let’s meet at the school gate at 8: 00. My dad will drive us to the station.
W: Bob?What’s the matter, dear?
M: My arms hurt.
W: I’m not surprised. Why don’t you stop for a moment?Let’s have a cup of tea!
M: That’s a good idea. I think I will.
W: You should ask our son to help you with the heavier boxes.
M: Yes. You’re probably right.
(三)下面你将听到十组对话, 每组对话都有一个问题｡根据对话内容, 从每组所给的A､B､C三个选项中找出能回答所提问题的最佳选项｡
1. W: Tony, are these your gloves?
M: Yes, they are.
2. M: Can you play tennis, Betty?
W: Yes, I can. And I like it best.
3. M: What are you going to do?
W: I’m going to have a piano lesson.
4. M: Alice, what class are you in?
W: I am in Class 3.
5. M: How much is the shirt?
W: It is 70 yuan.
6. W: What’s in your bag?
M: A magazine about music.
7. M: Do you like your history teacher?
W: Yes, I do. She is very friendly.
8. M: Hi, Lucy!Where did you go last month?
W: Oh, I went to Canada.
9. W: When do you often go home?
M: I often go home at 5: 00. But yesterday I went home at 6: 00.
10. M: Hey, Lingling!Where were you born?
W: I was born in Tianjin.
1. M: What do you usually have for breakfast, Cindy?
W: I usually eat eggs, vegetables or fruit. But I don’t like hamburgers or meat for breakfast.
2. M: Hi!I’m Martin Brown. What’s your name?
W: My name’s Angela Jackson. You can call me Angela.
3. M: I usually go to school on my mountain bike, but today my mum drove me here.
W: I walk to school every day.
4. M: Morning, madam. Can I help you?
W: Yes. I’m looking for something for my son.
M: We have sweaters in all colors for 30 dollars.
W: Oh, that sounds good.
5. M: Grace, please help me fill in these dates on my calendar. When is the school trip?
W: It’s on April 22nd.
M: And the art festival?
W: It’s on May 4th.
M: OK. And how about our sports meet? When is that?
W: It’s on June 3rd.
(五)请听下面5段对话｡每段对话后有一小题, 从题中所给的A､B､C三个选项中选出最佳选项｡听完每段对话后, 你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题｡每段对话读两遍｡
1. M: Lily, is that your new camera?
W: Yes, it’s a digital camera from my mum and dad. It’s my birthday present.
2. M: Hey, do you want to come to the movie tomorrow?
W: I can’t. I will have the final exam on Monday. So I’m studying for it.
3. M: Is this notebook yours, Linda?
W: No, it’s not mine, Bob. My notebook is red. I think it’s Jenny’s. Look, her name is on it.
4. W: Peter looks very tired. Did he stay up late for his math exam?
M: Not really. He watched a football match till midnight.
5. M: Hi, Susan! What about going swimming with me?
W: That’s a good idea, Tom. But my mother has gone shopping. I have to look after my little sister.
1. M: Do you speak French, Aileen?
W: Yes, I speak not only French but also German. What about you, John?
M: I speak English, not French.
Q: What language does John speak?
2. W: Bill, do you live far from school?
M: No, I live close to school. What about you, Mary?
W: I live far from school. It’s 30 minutes by bike.
M: Tom lives farther than you. He goes to school by train.
Q: Who lives farthest from school?
3. W: Your brother is coming from New York. When will you meet him at the airport?
M: At a quarter to three this afternoon.
W: Tell him I’ll wait for him in the meeting room.
M: OK, I’ll do that.
Q: How will the man’s brother come from New York?
4. W: Jack, did you finish your homework yesterday morning?
M: No, I didn’t finish it until last night. I was doing my homework all day long.
W: Never leave today’s work till tomorrow.
Q: When did Jack finish his homework?
5. W: Can I have a look at your newspaper?I want to find out the weather report for tomorrow.
M: Certainly. Here you are. But remember to return it to Susan as soon as possible.
W: OK, I will.
Q: Why does the woman want to read the newspaper?