(一)看图听描述, 选择与你所听到的描述内容相符合的选项。 (下列图中有一幅图片与描述内容无关)
1. The bike my uncle repaired looks like a new one.
2. My family had a picnic in the park, and we were very happy.
3. I’d like a cup of coffee in the morning. It makes me full of energy the whole day.
4. Soccer is one of the most popular sports all over the world. Tom likes playing it very much.
5. In the north of China, children like making snowmen for fun in winter.
(二)看图听描述, 选出正确的选项, 每小题读两遍。
1. The environment is very bad, and pandas are in danger.
2. —Is there a hospital near here?
—Yes, there is.
3. —What time do you usually get up?
—I usually get up at seven fifteen.
4. It’s important to plant more trees.
5. Tom’s football isn’t here. It’s in the box over there.
1. M: Is Linda watching TV now?
W: No, she is playing the violin.
2. M: How are they going to Shanghai next week?
W: By train.
3. W: What do you want to be when you grow up?
M: An actor. I think it’s interesting and exciting.
4. M: How much are the trousers?
W: They are 89 yuan.
5. W: What’s the matter with you, John?
M: I have a headache.
1. If you’re hungry, you can have some apples.
2. The plane to Haikou will land on Meilan Airport in ten minutes.
3. Look!They are having a skating race.
4. Li Hua is interested in singing and he sings the best in his class.
5. My hobby is collecting coins of different countries.
1. I will go to Shanghai by car this summer.
2. I often play basketball after school.
3. We had some fish for dinner yesterday.
4. The man is John’s father. He is drawing a picture.
1. M: Lin Tao, when were you born?
M: I was born in 2002, the Year of Horse.
2. M: Michael, what’s your favorite sport?
M: Playing basketball, of course.
3. M: Susan, what about going for a picnic tomorrow?
W: Good idea. The weather report says it will be a sunny day.
4. M: Wang Hai, you spend so much time in painting. Why?
M: I want to be an artist like my father.
5. M: Did you collect stamps when you were in London?
M: Yes. They are very nice and valuable.
1. M: Can I help you, madam?
W: Yes, I’m looking for a T-shirt for my son.
2. M: Shall we see the pandas first?
W: Good idea. I like pandas.
3. M: What do you want to be in the future, Lily?
W: I want to be a doctor.
4. M: What does Sam like doing?
W: He likes listening to music.